This comfort food classic is usually full of various seasonings to give it flavor but you can swap those out for just one ingredient- TRUFF hot sauce. Serve this up for all the spicy food lovers and they will be begging you for the recipe.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 tbsp TRUFF Hot Sauce
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups shredded chicken breasts, cooked
- avocado for garnish, if desired
- tortilla strips for garnish, if desired
- cilantro for garnish, if desired
Add oil to a large saucepan. Add in onion and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Pour in chicken broth, enchilada sauce, TRUFF Hot sauce, crushed tomatoes, black beans and corn and pepper. Bring to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes. Stir in precooked shredded chicken and warm through. Serve immediately and garnish with avocado, tortilla strips or cilantro if desired.